Ok, so I’ve decided that my personality is one that is vavacious in regards to learning new things. I just can’t help it. Why do I spend hours pouring over different internet sites, books, magazines, blogs, reviews…? Because (I think) my personality is one that needs to.
I have just (about) finished reading a book on a topic called Markdown. It is basically a simple code syntax that allows you to write freely with rich text mark up - like headings and links and itallics.
Why do I need to know this?
Well, I’ve started to blog - as you would know, if you are reading this. More as a point of personal reflection and engagement more than for any other reason. This has been accompanied with:
- getting my own domain and website
- learning some basic html and php and mySQL
- becoming more tech-savy than I currently am (I’m more of an end user that tinkers really).
But one thing is for sure - I just like to know a bit of everything. I’m not content with just knowing a definintion for something - but like to have enough of an idea to engage it too.
My biggest challenge with all of this is knowing when to not get into something.
I think I will need to expolore this further.
No comments:
Post a Comment